Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Im Still Alive

All apologies folks, goin' thru some transitions, got laid off, no longer have access to a computer daily, and overall i was burnt out. Everyone is postin the same shit all the time. In all seriousness, EVERY one has a blog now, and they all just bite eachother's ideas or formulas.

Just a memo to bloggers worldwide, bring something original to the table, or dont waste the people's time.

Now, in order to drive some traffic to my site... a few key words...

Megan Fox, handjob, BJ, upskirt, Lindsay Lohan, Fart, Funny, and Justin Bieber.

I hate you all, but I do owe you something. I'll be back, but just let a player breathe. Been on this shit for close to 3 years now, I think I've earned myself a litle time off..

Keep it Trill.

-O-Dubya

1 comment:

Jonny D said...

Good to hear you're still alive. Code 2 is hooked up to life support and we're trying to keep it alive.