Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Prayers Have Been Answered

"The Lawwwwd is good and he knows what I want"...

Big shouts to the boys over at Us Versus Them for gettin the drop on this before I could get my grubby little hands on it.

What am I talkin' about? You're just dyin' right now aren't ya?

Photobucket

Hoopz ya'll, I'm talkin bout Hoopz.

Word hit the streets (internet) a little over 48 hours ago that there is in fact a "Hoopz" SEX TAPE signed, sealed, and waiting to be delivered to the loyal crowd of sinfully degenerate perverts out there.

My man holdin' the keys to said tape is an expert in marketing as well. Peep the screen caps he released to the web as an appetizer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Man oh man. first Cassie, then Rihanna, and now my all time favorite reality star Hoopz?

Thank you. Whoever you are that is responsible for bringin me this never ending supply of celebrity nip and tail, THANK YOU.

-Uncle Ollie

No comments: