Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hollywood part 1

Photobucket

True dat.

Photobucket

Fuck the Joker, look at the cut on homeboy's head!

Photobucket

"You got any tips for me?" Get a real job.

Photobucket

Hand stitched.

Photobucket

Polar Bear Club. Face melters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I went to a punk rock show... Fuck you.

Photobucket

jailbait.

Photobucket

my dude right here.

Photobucket

What up tho... Told you I'd put you up.

Photobucket

The new age Zach De la Rocha.

Photobucket

This place was trill.

Photobucket

Moshpits. Really? Were still doin that?

Photobucket

This kid was hyped the fuck up. I remember him being the only one dancin around. reminded me of that scene in "Nick and Norah's Infinite playlist" where the little asian kid is all hype on the dance floor dolo breakdancin for that band "R U Randy" or whatever. Don't judge me. I'm a sucker for teen angst..

Photobucket

yeaaaaahhhh...

Photobucket

New fam.

Photobucket

Over it.

Photobucket

I'm about 90% sure these girls never went into the show. Just col' lampin...

Photobucket

This picture speaks volumes.

Photobucket

cool goat Anthrax guy.

Photobucket

If you got a beard, you're cool with me.

Photobucket

Thicky thickerson stage right. That was an accidental photo, but then i noticed that ol' girl was workin with some thighs but i couldn't flip it in time to peep the tail... Next time, I won't miss.

Photobucket

Life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Iceberg... I think that's what he told me his name was. Peep stage left tho, homegirl's arm is livin large.

Photobucket

Just creeped on these cats mashin the streets with what i presume to be stolen carved pumpkins. They thought I was paparazzi, Told 'em to kick back, I was on the same team.

Photobucket

They put me on as an honorary star for my visit. You know what it is.

Photobucket

Cool cats. I tried to convince em I could bust a kickflip first try. Yeah right. By this point I had to have crushed 12 heinekens...

Photobucket

Walked into this bar for a piss. The bathroom was down 2 flights of stairs, when i came back up, my man was doin a serious MJ impression.

Photobucket

One for the money.

Photobucket

Quietly, this bird was kinda fly.

The rest of the pictures are cued up and loading into photobucket. If I get the inspiration to do so, I'll hit you off with another set of flicks this afternoon.

As for the rest of the night, Went to the divest bar we could find, vodka tonics and jager?? Fuck. Rolled out as the boys from Polar Bear Club were rollin in. Homie gave me the "where you goin" look, but I ain't no groupie, so we were out.

Part 2 later.

3 comments:

hope said...

anthrax pic is gross. nice ha.

Lydia said...

haha. nice blog <3

from the girl in the pbr jacket. better known as lydia. peep my blog...

http://lydia_eve.tumblr.com

Lydia said...

okay sorry wrong link... its http://lydiaeve.tumblr.com