Monday, June 8, 2009

Ninjas Killed My Family:

Photobucket

Yes, this photo is like 8 years old, I realize that. Yes, it was funny back then, but NO, that is not the reason I am posting it.

I was peeping The Arab Parrot this morning (as I typically do on Mondays) when I saw this:

Photobucket

I know what you're thinking: "That's the same guy"!

And I do believe you are correct.

The Parrot is in NYC and happened to catch a follow up of the "ninjas killed my family" guy and his new street hustle without even knowing it.

Man, this guy is a marketing genius. He's got fucking websites on his cardboard now.

I need to contact this dude and get some BAMA stickers on his signs. Maybe then I could get the reader count up from 6-8 to 11 or 12. HAHA.

I am straight blown away that my man is still hustling this hard in the streets on NYC.

-Ollie

No comments: