Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holy Shit:


Yo word niggas - Watch more Funny Videos


I seriously cannot describe the way I am feeling after watching this. I mean, what the fuck dude? What is with my man's beak? His eyes are all pupil. That hair is not doing him any favors niether son. This shit is straight wild.

To address the one post a day issue, I know. I have alot of stuff to write about, but I am working 8 hours a day and my time is a little limited. What can I say man? This bloggin' shit is a struggle. I need a partner.

Want to write a weekly column on the BAMA? Hit me with a comment or e-mail (nickelplatedbama@gmail.com) and lets get it slappin'.

-Ollie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont even know what to say!
- s. bug

joshua said...

this guy's got progeria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
dude got the short end of the stick

love the blog
the "hate lists" are the best

i emailed you with a ponytail update