Thursday, June 25, 2009

Perz Hilton vs. Will.I.am: Who Gives A Shit?

Aight so, I am sure by now that all 7 of the readers of this blog (I think we lost Kristen to the small pox or something) have heard about this story being spun in the media concerning Perez Hilton getting lumped up by Will.I.Am's tour manager.

A quick breakdown of the scenario plays like this:

This fat, obnoxious tub-o-lard:

Photobucket

called this "leader of the macho movement" a fucking faggot:

Photobucket

The nerve of some people... HAHA.

I mean, for real tho, will.i.am has never been accused of being the most masculine of men, but nonetheless, if Perez Hilton, the self proclaimed "Queen of all media" (barf) calls you a "fucking faggot", you literally have no choice but to lump his skull up with zero regard for the consequences.

So after will.i.am's manager stepped up and delivered the ass whoopin to end all ass whoopin's...

Photobucket

Wait... Seriously? The scratch under your eye is the aftermath of that severe smackdown homeboy allegedly layed on your candy ass Perez?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SON!!!

I have had worse paper cuts than that...

Of course the only logical solution to this fisticuffs you were involved in is to make a series of videos and release them to the internets for all the world to see and begin to take sides...

This is a good little sum-up video of both participants going at it. The original Perez video was 12 minutes of his blubbery ass crying like a little girl with a scraped knee. Yo, gay or not, you are a grown man son. Act your age and gender fareal.



I was gigglin hard at will.i.am in that video tho. Homie is straight laughing at being called a "fag" but quite possible the gayest cat in Hollywood.

I want to get serious for a second here though.

The general consensus seems to be that "the situation should have never became violent".

FUCK THAT. Straight up.

I aint no thug, but you better believe somebody gets that sideways with me they aren't walking away that easy. One little scratch under his eye would only be the start. I'm talkin BEAT_DOWN.

Moral of the story? will.i.am disappointed me by not going harder. I hate Perez Hilton and given the chance I would beat 7 shades of shit out of him.

Go hard!!

-Olls

2 comments:

JMACK said...

trife olls...

i like will (no homo), he's a smart cat. i can imagine both flailing their arms while looking away

am i reader #8?

oliver wrist said...

yeah, I guess you'd have to be. HAHA.

This blog got like 250 views yesterday tho.

we in the BIG TIME NOW!!!