Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Britney's Titties Rule

I don't care what anybody says, I have been waiting to see these tits hangin out since I was like 16 years old.

Apparently, some time back in 2007 Britney had the great idea to shoot the music video for some bullshit ass song called "Gimme More" topless.

Great decision. Somebody got some stills from the video and posted em up for the world to see and enjoy. My gift to you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that my friends is a public service.

I also want to mention this while I am discussing Britney. Crazy or not, I still got love for her. EVERYONE in the world that says she aint bad is lying or is gay.

Ask the UVT boys, Britney started the thick white chick movement and damnit if she isn't slowly (but surely) bringin it back.

Photobucket

2009..

Go 'head girl, we ain't mad at 'cha.

-Uncle Ollie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm somewhat disappointed by the quality, or lack thereof, of Britney's rack. Still, thanks for lookin' out.

hope said...

the sales clerk at walmart has just as nice tits, just sayin

nice, but nothing to get a boner over.

Unknown said...

Look,

it's not the greatness of the tits that counts, its the exclusivity of them.

The general public is not supposed to see Britney's tits, so when they are exposed to the world it is that much hotter.

I've seen plenty of awesome racks in my life, all of which I payed good money to view (LOL, jokes). But when I see Britney's rack all out on front street, it's a whole new level of sexy. I've been waiting almost 10 years for the chance to see those things, I dont care if they look like bananas, they still belong to Britney Spears, and I wasn't ever supposed to see them.

Why do you think playboy pays so much money for naked flicks of 80's teen sensations like "Tiffany"?

The world wants what it isn't supposed to have.

CHURCH!!

-Olls

Anonymous said...

"I don't care if they look like bananas." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Classic.