Sunday, April 12, 2009

The King Has Returned

It's been a long, LONG weekend.

All apologies for the lack of posts. In all honesty, i've enjoyed the layoff.

Got some great new stuff for the boys and girls tomorrow.

It's hot in the valley. The master's is gonna be won by some nobody.

Cubs tonight at 5:00 against the arch rival Brewers.

The Cavs put the severe ass slappin on the Celtics, and I have severe mixed emotions about the situation.

On one hand, I love to see the Celtics lose. On the other hand, I bet the Celtics +8.5 and, well... you know the rest.

My gambling habit has taken over my life and I'm a wreck. I need to find a new means of turning a profit because this is just not working out.

The norco refill came in today, so I'll be a happy camper for the next 10-12 days.

-Ollie

No comments: