Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saved By The Bell x Soulja Boy

Now that I've got you all caught up with why I've been missing in action, I found this AMAZING video over at College Humor and it's way more than awesome, it's fuckinbadass...



Would I lie to you? Didn't I tell you all how great that was going to be? Props to whoever made that video and reminded me of how super officially bad my girl Lisa Turtle is/was. I did a Throwback Thursday on Lark Voorhies months ago, but right now seems like as good a time as any to remind the world of what my girl Lark is/was bringin' to the table.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Short hair, long hair it don't matter. She's bringin' the fire.

Photobucket

Word life.

-Ollie

1 comment:

oliver wrist said...

Royal,

I NEVER read College Humor. Someone sent me a link to that video and I couldn't help myself.

I loved Saved by the Bell more than most people and anytime I can get a remix, you know it's going up.

-Olls