Monday, March 30, 2009

Album Cover Of The Day:

Photobucket

While cruising the local flea market a couple Subdays back I stumbled across this gem in a stack of mariachi and techno records.

As of yet, I haven't listened to it (my turntables currently reside at Young Smalls' house) but, in my mind, judging by the cover alone, this HAS to be a classic.

Seriously, have you seen a better play on words in photo form in your life? I think not.

It was a fairly uneventful weekend.

Posts will be short and limited this week. There are HUGE thangs poppin. Currently, I can't go into detail, but just know, power moves are in the works.

On top of that, there is a cornhole tournament this coming Sunday (April 5, 2009) and I gotta get into fightin' shape, I need the scratch after Oklahoma shit the fuckin bed and cost me the rent money.

People always ask me, "how can you handle the stress of gambling for your income?" My response is simple, ice water in the veins.

-Ollie

No comments: