Friday, March 13, 2009

Hubert Davis: Bad Prediction



Georgetown is gonna be like a 2 or 3 seed in the fuckin' N.I.T. Good call Hubie!

For the record, Hubert Davis bugs the shit out of me. The guy is without a doubt, ESPN's most boring analyst. I've seen more emotion and facial expressions from the statue of liberty. He is so monotone it makes me cringe.

Did anyone catch that ridiculous 6 overtime Syracuse win last night? If you're a betting man (or woman, I'm fair) take West Virginia and lay the 6.5 points. Syracuse will be running on rubber legs and should be happy to score 50 points tonight. West Virgina is riding the high of that 14 point ass whoopin they threw on Pittsburgh last night. This game should be a cake walk.

Selection Sunday is 2 days away. Once we get all the teams and the seeding, I will be building several brackets and sharing with the BAMA nation. If you think you can beat me, I will give you a free t-shirt.

-Ollie

No comments: