Monday, March 9, 2009

The Greatest Rapper Of All Time Died On March 9th?

I don't neccessarily agree with the general concensus that Biggie was the greatest rapper of all time, but he definitely did his thing. It was 12 years ago today that Biggie Smalls, a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G., a.k.a. The Black Frank White, a.k.a. Big Poppa, etc. was gunned down in cold blood.

To this day, the murder remains unsolved. This little fact always urked me a little. Biggie and Tupac were both murdered within a year of each other and both murders are still open investigations.

Conspiracy? I am a big conspiracy buff. And I've watched the documentaries about both of these cats' murders. I'll say this: personally I can see where people would get the idea that these homicides remain unsolved for reasons other than a lack of evidence. These are two crimes that will never be solved because the people behind the curtains pullin' the strings don't want them to be solved.

Whatever it is, R.I.P. Biggie Smalls. May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997.

Photobucket

-Ollie

No comments: