Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Banger of the Day

9 times out of 10 I dont give these corny ass rappers a snowballs chance in hell to make the cut for official mood music on the BAMA. But theres always that 1 out of 10 scraper that falls through the cracks. Bare in mind that the verses on this joint are just awful, but that, my friends, is what makes it so very genius. My affinity for all things ign'ant is heavily documented right here on this sight (see: O.J. Simpson, Mac Mall, Bobby Brown, etc.), so you can imagine how excited I was when I came across this video. I just couldnt help myself. This kid really did himself a favor too by naming himself BAMA. Yeah, I said it, BAMA is this kids rap alius. Is there any doubt in your mind that he is going to deliver the very essence of what this site represents?

Wait, what does this site represent??

Oh yeah, debauchery, chauvenism, icyness, and other forms of general asshole behavoir.

No more set up, yall muhfuckas need to learn how ta' surf!



WOOP WOOP!! Oh boy did he deliver everything I imagined he would. Did you happen to catch that line in the first verse??

"Guap describes paid and that describes BAMA"... CHHHHUUUUURRRRRCCCHHHH!! You aint neva lied peeimp.

This kid has a very promising future ahead of him, assuming that this surfin' dance (that is basically the 2008 version of "gettin hyphy") catches on.

-Lazy Ollie

3 comments:

Royal said...

Ignant Foolishness.
Right up my alley as well. If I woulda got my hands on this first believe it would posted on the Review.
I can't get enough of the fuckery that comes out of the south these days.

oliver wrist said...

you said it.

Anonymous said...

What really made me want to watch this video was that the guy in the freeze frame looks like he is doing the sprinkler.