Thursday, December 11, 2008

Throwback Thursday: Just One of the Guys

Photobucket

This is some seriously classic material right here. Does anybody remember this movie? It came out in 1985, and as far as I can remember, it contained the first set of tits I ever saw in a movie. For those that don't know me, I was born in '83, I'm not that old. Anyways, this movie had it all...

Ridiulous plot?



check.

Hot female lead? Terry Griffith (Joyce Hyser) check.

Photobucket

The climax of the movie comes when Terry rips open her shirt to reveal quite possibly the best natural chest piece of all time. Incidentally you can see those screen shots if you click HERE.

Joyce Hyser, despite never workin' in Hollywood again after the '80's has kept it together surprisingly well...

Photobucket

(in the middle)

My favorite character in the movie was by far the perverted younger brother "Buddy":

Photobucket

played by Billy Jayne from "Parker Lewis Cant Lose" fame. Remember that show?

Photobucket


What movie is complete without the typically over-zealous bully?

Photobucket

Played by William Zabka, the '80's all time greatest Asshole, and one of my many idols growin up. When I watched the Karate Kid flicks, I rooted for Johnny Lawrence and the Cobra Kai. I fuckin' hate happy endings (unless they come after a massage LOL), I always root for the anti-hero, ALWAYS. By the way, this guy was so good at being a Dick during his film career that he he decided to just keep the attitude well into his 40's...

Photobucket

Is it just me, or does that smile just scream "HEY, IM A DICK!!"??

Overall, this was a great flick, Buddy (the brother) had incredible timing, Terry had a bangin body, and the one chick that didnt get any mention during this post was Sherilyn Fenn, google her, you won't be disappointed.

P.S. If you're into it, you can watch this whole movie (in parts) on youtube.

Add this movie to the Christmas Wish list that I will undoubtedly be posting sometime next week.

-Ollie

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That smiles screams "Hey, I'm a dick that can't get it up".