Thursday, February 19, 2009

Throwback Thursday: Ghetto Dwellaz

Certified heater from little known (but supremely dope) Ghetto Dwellaz. Party Arty and D-Flow are menacing over what can only be described as the "definition of New York grime".



I think this joint is more like a '98-'99 era jump, but it still slaps the shit outta anything post 2001, STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP!

Sorry, I'm a bit pressed for time. Had to go re-up the meds after a doctor's visit where he explained to me the pitfalls of hydrocodone consumption. STFU and write the prescription bitch, I'm paying cash for this visit as well as the prescription I don't need a lecture.

R.I.P. Party Arty.

**Side Note** It seems like every Throwback Thursday post recently has ended with an "R.I.P." attached. That is completely unintentional.

-Ollie

No comments: