Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christian Bale Goes "Bat"-Shit:

By now I imagine you have all seen or heard about the utter meltdown of Christian Bale on the set of the new Terminator movie. For those still in the dark (lots of FUCK bombs)...



Standard premadonna tirade from a self-entitled actor. I actually like Christian Bale, he's a fuckin maniac and every time he gets wild on someone there just happens to be some sort of recording device handy to catch him in all his glory.

Another great explosion on camera comes from my man Bill O'reilly...



Well, it was inevitable. Some internet whiz kid put this little mash-up together and the shit is pure comedy...



I dont think either one of these guys really let it fly. I imagine they are both capable of much wilder behavior. As soon as someone catches it on tape, we'll see it, trust in that.

-Ollie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart Christian Bale. PERIOD!