Monday, February 2, 2009

Stuper Bowl Sunday

Photobucket

DUDE, seriously I want to fucking throw my computer out the window right now. I just typed up a huge write up of the festivities from Sunday, and blogger conveniently "encountered an error while posting".

I'm not going to type it again.

Moral of this story, always, ALWAYS save your work.

A little recap:

Fuck the steelers.

I lost the game but still won the money.

Cornhole. (Google It).

No more football means 2 things:

1. March madness begins in less than 30 days.

2. Baseball season, and more importantly the Cubs start spring training very soon.

P.S. FUCK BLOGGER.

-Oliver the Coldhearted

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need to just get on that Wordpress

oliver wrist said...

Yeah, I know, but I'm workin on a domain name so I dont want to go through the hassle of changing servers and then changing again... I'm just gonna ride it out and play it a little safer. i.e. saving the post before i publish.

Royal said...

Just like pullin out...
Spray and Pray.

Save that work...been there many times.