Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lazy As Fuck:

Still hungover. Can't keep my eyes open. Took a little too much "medication" this morning and then again this afternoon. My throat hurts from goin' buck at the show. Therefore, this is all you're getting today. Back tomorrow with lots of classic Throwback Thursday goodies. Pictures and videos from DraftKlick performance at the Starline should be up by Friday.

For your viewing pleasure, this is a video of Alex Pardee doing a painting in fast motion. The guy is seriously unreal. I would go so far as to say he's prolly my favorite painter in the game right now...



-Ollie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the dope. I gotta figure out whose song that is too...any ideas?

oliver wrist said...

it sounds kinda like Bjork but I can't be sure. I will do some investigating and get back to you on that...

oliver wrist said...

damn I'm good.

cocorosie - werewolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51K4cUTuvc0

thats the url to the youtube video.