Friday, November 7, 2008

As you all know by now...

This blog revolves around me and my opinions exclusively (not much different than any other point in my normal day to day life) so if you disagree with anything i have to say, at any point, i really couldnt care less... With that being said, I really, really, reallllllllllly...require approval...LOL.

Get involved, throw some comments, argue with me, i promise to not only personally respond, but i will also prove you wrong, using photos and documents i find doing google searches... TRY ME!

So I'm just giving a small update to keep the legions of fans at ease (all 6 of you). I'm workin on a big post (well in my opinion) that I am actually taking the time to debate (with myself of course, no other opinion matters), draft, and edit before I post, something I have never done before. If you hadnt noticed there are usually tons of typos in almost every post, its like that for a reason, A) i dont really give a fuck and B) everything i type is right off the dome. I just pick my topic, find the accompanying photos/watch the neccessary videos/read the neccesary text/Etc. then throw it down and write how i feel about it. I dont go out of my way for any post i make. If its here, however long it took me to find the photo/video/article and give a reaction is how long the post took... typically no longer than 20 minutes ever (unless i get caught up doin some other shit).

So, hopefully ill be done arguing with myself before the 5 oclock whistle blows and i head home for a weekend of tomfoolery when i watch the GOD AWFUL San Diego Chargers disappoint me, yet again...

The wheels are turnin and im one step closer to droppin some new heat for yas...

-Oliver Wrist

No comments: