Monday, November 10, 2008

He was always suspect...

On some real shit, Nick Cannon never even got to hit before he wifed up with Mariah Carey. Nick Cannon yousafool bwoy!

Everyone knows my stance on Nick Cannon's stupidity (see: he used to dick down Christina Milian) but this just tops the list right here.

Photobucket

Its in the eyes folks, and his eyes are screamin' "what have i done"...

Apparently it's a big deal for Mariah Carey to be 40 and have slept with one handful of men (see: 5 or less) including Nick.

I just gotta ask myself, is Nick Cannon really that much of a pimp that he is willin to go without hittin until the honeymoon just to keep Mariah from demanding a prenup??? All respek due to my man Cannon if thats his angle, Thats icier than Dolemite and Bobby Brown put together...

Nick Cannon takin cues from the likes of Webbie and Ollie and makin that hoe wipe him down...

I'll tell you this much, if Mariah Carey's old ass told me i had to wife it 'fo i could hit it... she'd be on the next train smokin, NO QUESTION!

I still can't believe this cat.

-Ollie

No comments: