Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's so cold in the "D"

Damn son, i swear i've seen some ign'ant shit in my life, but this is quite possibly the worst rap song ive ever heard in my entire life. You know what that means though, if its the worst song ever, the video is going to be the best ever...

Allow me to introduce you (if you havent already gotten down) to T-Baby. I wont even bother setting this up anymore, just press play and prepare yourself for the shear ignorance of this video.



Yeah, go ahead and run that back for a second viewing, cause if youre anything like me, you were in such shock during the first take that you didnt have a chance to process everything that was going on here. Take your time, I'll wait................

HAHAHA!! Ready? Oh my lord. Start to finish this is the worst video for quite possibly the worst song ever made. I originally thought it was a freesyle cause i saw this video first:



LOL at the crew of the radio show singin' along and encouraging this tone-deaf bitch to keep singing. On a side note, is it just me or does she have a striking resemblance to Soulja Girl (crazy bitch on the bus).. Need a refresher? CLICK HERE

Getting back to the subject, you can imagine my surprise when i found out that not only was this song written by T-Baby, but she actually put together a video for it. I am so happy that someone took the time out of their day to decipher what she was saying and put it in lyric form on the video...

"Its so cold in the "D", how the fuck do we post a make peace?" HAHA! For all you non ebonics speakin folks (a.k.a. white folks) she is not refering to the temperature when shes says its so cold in the "D". She's talkin bout how heartless these muhfuckas on her block are.

Did you catch the scene where they were pourin out a lil liqua for the homies thats gone? "All we did was just kick it and shit". HAHA. There are so many gems goin on here I cant decide which part is the best (or would that be worst?)... I caught myself staring at the other girls in the video who were doing everything in their power to keep from laughing. You wanna know the worst part though?? This video has gotten like a million + hits on youtube and T-Baby is a legitimate internet celebrity these days.

Back to how awful the song is. Aside from the fact that ol' girl is basically illiterate, did anybody else catch the fact that there is no format to this song whatsoever? It started out with the hook, went to like a 14 bar verse where 8 of the lines finished with "and shit", another hook, then like another 18 bars that cuts to the hook before the last line even finishes. Genius!! T-Baby is single handedly changin the game back from "ringtone rap" to the tales of "harsch realities in the skreets".

Photobucket

Thank you T-Baby.

-Ollie keeps it so cold in the "V"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO tell me Kev, how the fuck do we post a keep peace?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about her and the crazy bitch on the train but then I was so distracted by the girl in the jean jacket doing the same t-rex dance move in every scene that I forgot about it.

oliver wrist said...

T-Baby is the face for the fight against illiteracy.