Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Instant Classic: Dirt Nasty

Anyone who reads this site knows that my favorite thing in this world outside of the thick white woman is ice cold extra pimperish super ign'ant behavoir. I can't explain why I love outlandish behavoir so much, maybe its a reflection of my wild days as a young buck on the come-up, maybe its because I listened to so much early '90's Bay Area rap music, or maybe its just because wild muhfuckas make me laugh. Whatever the reason, just know, if you go hard on your hoe, clown stupid folks to their face, or just generally act like a dick at all times, you are definitely cool in my book.

Now that we've gotten the new readers up to speed (Ollie has been shamelessly self promoting via myspace and facebook), let's get into today's first post.

Dirt Nasty is straight up cold. Like dry ice, burn your fingers cause it's so damn cold, COLD. I absolutely love this cat. I remember hearin some of his joints a couple years back, but I hadn't thought about him since. Yesterday I was cruisin one of the homie's myspace pages and saw a couple videos from Dirt Nasty posted on his page.

Matter of fact, lets get into those right now...

This first joint is called "droppin names". He basically just calls out anyone with any sort of celebrity and goes really hard on these punk ass tricks that run around Hollywood acting like they're owed somethin. Roll that shit...



HAHA. Is it obvious yet why I like this cat so much? This fool is O.J. Simpson official pimpin slappin hoes and doin it extra MAGNUM. HAHA.

Some of you might be thinking, why do I recognize him? It's really a simple answer... His name is Simon Rex and he is an actor/model. He was in the "Scary Movie" series along with a bunch of other t.v. shows and whatnot. The truth is, Dirt Nasty is his alter ego, and being that I have a ridiculous amount of alter egos, my affection for what this fool is doin just grows.

Here's another joint called 1980...


I love how he makes fun of the super educated, AP english, listened to too much Wu-Tang and tryin to align your rhymes with the planets, doesn't make a bit of sense but the backpackers follow it, typical, run of the mill, everyday white kid rap. He even has a backpack on. This fool is too damn much. Watch out for a cameo from Schwayze(those jerk-offs from the MTV show Buzzin') and Evidence from Dilated Peoples fame.

One more video for good measure cause I'm feelin so agressively ice cold right now...

This one is called "Cracker Ass Fantastic"...



HAHA. Nothin more to say other than "Classic". This cat inspires me to rap, no joke. I think imma hafta drop an album this year. Yeah Right.

-Young Ollie da Don

No comments: