Thursday, January 8, 2009

Headline of the day

"Man seeks kidney in divorce"

The story from wwmt.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------

LONG ISLAND, New York (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Divorces can get ugly, especially when you're not ready to let go.

"There is no deeper pain you can ever express than betrayal from someone who you loved and devoted your whole life to. And I saved her life," said Dr. Richard Batista.

Dr. Batista says his wife broke his heart. Now he wants her kidney.

Back in 2001 Batista's wife needed a kidney transplant. He turned out to be a match and ended up saving her life.

But now that there is trouble in paradise, he wants the kidney back.

Of course legally, since the kidney is in his wife's body, it now belongs to her.

Since he can't have it he's asking for over a million dollars in compensation.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD! That is so fuckin' icey. "she broke my heart, so I want my kidney. Peep the video of ol' boy lettin it be known...



This cat is a certified G. He's already a front runner for iciest of the year.

By the way, if you were wondering who won "iciest of the year 2008" it was this guy...



I never got around to formally giving out the awards, so I will be giving them out as I think of them in related posts.

No comments: