Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do You Urinate When You Cough or Sneeze?

If you remember in day one of the ASR/AGENDA trip I talked about that sign I saw that asked the question from the title.

This is a message I got in my inbox on myspace. The writer of said message wished to remain anonymous. It is written exactly as I received it.

"so what if i wake up every morning and read your blog before i have a coffee. thats dedication. but you see i usually do pee and little when i cough or sneeze. especially sneeze. the problem is dont pee when i should i always wait for the last minute before theres an explosion in my body then i go. i just figure if i have full bladder it can get me out of most sticky situations. all i have to do is pee my pants."

HAHA. Pure dedication. Feel free to take a guess as to who wrote this.

-Ollie the Kingpin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who???

Unknown said...

cant tell you that.