Friday, October 24, 2008

Look out Nelly Furtado, theres a new lady tuggin at my heart strings

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a HUGE fan of Nelly Furtado. Ive been crushin for like 8 or 9 years now. but then i run into this girl on myspace...

Have you people been knowin about this girl Holly Valentine and not telling me about her?? She is in this crazy hip hop/electro funk/80's pop style band. She sings, shes crazy fly, she likes graffiti, AND she DJ's..

On to the photos

Photobucket

Are you seein that chest plate?? If those are real, she's in the running for G.O.A.T. (see: greatest of all time).. I know what youre thinking, its a studio photo, its got touchups etc...

Photobucket

Are we seein this people?? That is a not a staged photo. Thats candid. This girl is the real deal. The crazy thing is that with a natural chest plate like that you would imagine shes a little on the heavy side... but look at how smoove that stomach piece is:

Photobucket

Dude. I think she might be new "celebrity crush".

Editor's note - All photos were taken from Holly's myspace.

Dear Holly, if you see this and are offended, I will gladly take the photos down in exchange for one dinner in which you will pay for. Thanks.

-Starry eyed Ollie

No comments: