Thursday, October 2, 2008

oldie but goodie

Jesus, it just blows my mind how the day can start off shitty, and then spend a couple hours on the net lookin at other blogs, cruisin youtube, typing random words into google search, and i remember why i write this blog. I want to have all of my favorite shit at one source for myself, the readers of this blog just get to benefit from it. so without further ado, i present "lady getting punched in the face"...



BWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAA. dude, that was stone cold dead in the mouth/nose/cheek... thats the most deadly combination to hit and she hits em all at the same time... then the look on punchee's face of pure and utter shock, like oh hell naw... OH YES SHE DID. rewind it, watch it again.

I do this for you.

-Oliver wrist

No comments: